Conch Salad Cooking Lesson and Tasting in Nassau
Learn to make Bahama's national dish, conch salad, during this cooking lesson and then enjoy a Bahamian cocktail. Experience island life, local culture, and delicious food all in one!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Conch salad lesson and tasting
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nassau, Nassau, New Providence Island, Bahamas
Your tour begins with pickup from your Nassau hotel or private residence. Your driver will take you to a local conch stand on the bay, where a conch expert will give you a lesson on the shellfish, how it's prepared, and even how Bahamians have come to think of it as an aphrodisiac.
Your cooking lesson involves removing the shellfish from its hard shell, scoring and slicing it, and mixing it with other ingredients to create a bright, delicious salad. Sit back and enjoy your creation with views of the bay.
Your guide will then take you back to your Nassau hotel or private residence.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from Nassau hotels and private residencesDates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :Flexible
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.