Concha y Toro Vineyard
Cruise through Chile’s picturesque wine country, stop at some of the iconic wineries of the Maipo Valley, and sample fine varietals in the legendary cellars of Concha y Toro. After being picked up from your hotel, ride over the rolling Andes foothills by rows and rows of grape vines. Pass through the beautiful entrance and gardens of the Concha y Toro Winery and arrive at this world-class vineyard that was once the summer residence of the winery’s wealthy founding family. Come to Maipo Valley and visit vineyard and cellars.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Wine tasting
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Pickup and drop-off at the hotel with departure from the main hotels of Santiago, Providencia, Vitacura and Las Condes. If your hotel is not on the internal list, we will look for a place close to your accommodation as a meeting point between you and our company.
- Entry/Admission - Concha y Toro
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Concha y Toro, Avenida Virginia Subercaseaux 210, Pirque 9480092 Chile
You will see the stately home and gardens of the first owners of the largest wine exporter in Latin America, as well as their legendary wine cellar.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For more information about your pick-up hotel or to look for a meeting point, you can leave us an inmate message.It must be 30 minutes before the start of the journey in the place agreed between you and our company.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- Due to the uneven terrain, this tour is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible
- Baby seats are available upon request if noted during booking
- Minimum age to drink wine is 18
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Mientras exista Pandemia por Covid-19 se mantendrán las medidas informadas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.