Condor Mountain Trekking
It is a trip to climb the heights of the Andes Mountains and have a beautiful view and you will never forget.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Trekking sticks
- Snacks - snack or salad
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Futaleufu, Futaleufu, Los Lagos Region
In the company of accredited guides, they will walk towards Montaña de Los Condores, being able to observe one of the most beautiful and panoramic views of the Andes Mountains. Here they will go up for almost 4 hours, we will eat a delicious snack, we will contemplate, and finally we will go down for more than 3 hours back.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Pedro Aguirre Cerda 439, Futaleufu, Futaleufú, Los Lagos, Chile
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.