CONDORIRI Mountain Range 5650m, Lakes. 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT. TREKKING. English guide.
This trek is one of the best and easiest to do in the world. It's littered with spectacle after spectacle! The views are amazing, and it's an easy trek. One of the most popular treks in Bolivia and South America.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- ENTRANCE FEES
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- CAMPING EQUIPMENT
What's excluded :
- Clothing, Insurance
- Bottled water - BRING 2 LITRES OF WATER
- SUN GLASSES, SUN BLOCK, TOWEL, TOILET PAPER, SNACKS
LA RINCONADA (4400m), LAGUNA CHIARKHOTA (4680m), PICO AUSTRIA (5350m)
Trekking up the different points and seeing some fantastic views , lakes, alpacas and llamas.
This is not a hard trek, it's a walking trek with plenty breaks. It's truly breathtaking!
Overnight stay in a refugio (cold weather) or camping (hot weather) A MUST!!!!!!!!!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels, hostels, airbnb, neighbourhoods, other types of accomodation within the central area. Please let us know your address details.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.