Conguillío National Park, trekking and photography
Experience and connection with nature within the Conguillío National Park, tour through the most beautiful places in the park, trekking and professional photography of landscapes and moments.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - healthy snack: peanut butter and jam sandwich, seasonal fruit, cereal bar and 500cc water
What's excluded :
Conguillío National Park Itinerary from Temuco
The Conguillío National Park is located one hour and forty-five minutes from the city of Temuco, we will visit the park through the closest entrance to the city of Melipeuco.
- 8: 00 Depart from Plaza Dagoberto Godoy, Temuco
- 9:45 am Reception Conguillío National Park
- Truful Truful jump (20 minutes)
- 10: 45 Laguna Verde (15 minutes)
- 11:15 Laguna Arcoíris (30 minutes)
- 12:15 start trekking Sierra Nevada Trail (4 hours approx) 4 to 6 breaks of 15 minutes included
- 18:00 Abandonment of the Conguillío park
- 20:00 Temuco Plaza Dagoberto Godoy
• Conguillio National Park, Provincia de Cautín, Melipeuco Chile
Departure Point :Manuel Montt 280, Temuco, Araucanía, Chile
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.