Connection costa: Wetland of Mantagua and Valparaíso
The Mantagua Wetland, located in the town of Ritoque, Valparaíso, is a unique place of unparalleled beauty and favorite for bird watching where you can see species such as Herons, Swans, seagulls and even the emblematic Seven Colors. It has a great diversity of ecosystems, such as the sea, dunes, forests (sclerophiles), estuary and lagoon, which together make it an important hotspot for birdlife conservation. On the other hand, we will make a magical walk through the city of Valparaíso, which due to its historic center was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. We will visit main points of interest such as the Queen Victoria Elevator, Dimalow Promenade, Bismark Square and many more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- binoculars, safety equipment and first aid
What's excluded :
Meet in one day! one of the most important wetlands in the country, the Mantagua Wetland, where you will discover the wonderful world of birds, being able to observe more than 50 specimens. You will enjoy a delicious picnic lunch and tour the corners of the heritage city of Valparíso.
• Valparaiso, Valparaiso, Valparaiso Region
Departure Point :Terminal Los Héroes, Tucapel Jiménez 21, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.