Connemara Sea Kayaking Adventure along the Wild Atlantic Way
Get off the beaten track and into a sea kayak at Bundouglas in Connemara for an unforgettable experience. Explore the Wild Atlantic Way from the salty waves as you set off on this exciting adventure. Expect to see stunning sea caves and arches created over hundreds of years by the power of the ocean, a variety of marine life and perhaps even a dolphin!
Our guides will bring you safely in and around the stunning Connemara coast and coves and magnificent cliffs near Cleggan Head. All necessary equipment is provided including sit-on-top kayaks, paddles, wetsuits, buoyancy aids and snorkelling gear. All you need to bring is your swimming togs, a towel and a pair of trainers you don’t mind getting wet. And perhaps a waterproof camera.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided half day sea kayaking
- Sit on top kayaks and paddles
- Snorkeling gear
- Wet suit and buoyancy aid
What's excluded :
- Own transport required to meeting point in Bundouglas beach.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wild Atlantic Way The Atlantic Coast of Ireland, Galway Ireland
Experience kayaking into unique sea caves in Connemara, through sea arches and visit the local salmon farms and see the variety of marine wildlife in the mighty Atlantic Ocean.
You have a choice between morning and afternoon sessions. For the session meet at the agreed destination point (directions and maps will be supplied after booking) at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. This will give you time to meet the other participants and to change into wet suit and buoyancy aid for the trip. The group will then set off under the leadership of an experienced guide.
You will be provided with all the necessary equipment including sit on top kayaks, paddles, wet suits, buoyancy aids and snorkeling gear. All you need to bring are your swimming togs, a towel and a pair of trainers you don’t mind getting wet.
Your guide will take you to see magnificent scenery from a sea level view. Depending on which location is chosen for the day this could include sea caves and arches and pristine white sandy beaches. Close encounters with wild life are also common features including, dolphins and seals
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ardkyle, Co. Galway, Ireland
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 participants are required to proceed.
- Participants must be 8 years of age or older.
- Sea kayaking is weather dependent. Conditions are variable and the session might be cancelled at short notice or aborted while on the water due to deteriorating weather. The Group Leader will take the final decision on the day. Please provide a contact number. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.