Conquest of the red gold in Esterel's mountain
Discover the Estérel, a natural park formed by red volcanic rocks in a 9 hour tour in an air conditioned 8 seater minivan. This private tour offer plenty of possibilities !
Along the “Golden Cliff Road”, be captivated by this seaside road mixing the red rocks, the sea’s turquoise blue and the green setting of the Mediterranean vegetation.
Put on your sneakers, in order to explore this forest massif, throughout an easy ramble about 2 hours, enjoy spectacular views, and dominate the mountain range and the sea.
During the afternoon, visit the Cocteau Chapelle. And, immerse yourself into the specialties of Esterel depending on the season : the traditional growing of the "Mimosa" (from January to March), the honey making (from May to October) and the Olive Oil production( in October). If you need details before booking contact us.
During this tour there's also a possibility to stop on the landing beaches of the World War 2 in Saint Raphael to learn more about history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Cap du Dramont
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Chapelle Notre-Dame-de-Jerusalem
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Theoule sur Mer, Theoule sur Mer, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Photo stop to enjoy the Golden Cilff road
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cap du Dramont, Plage de Camp-Long, 83530, Saint-Raphael France
Enjoy an easy ramble
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Chapelle Notre-Dame-de-Jerusalem, Route de Cannes Tour de Mare, 83600 Frejus France
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Tanneron, Tanneron, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Depending on the season :
- Discover the way of growing Mimosa (from January to March)
- Discover the way of making honey (from March to October)
- Discover the way of making olive oil (October)
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Reconfirmation of the service is mandatory at least 48 hours prior the tour to reconfirm pick up time and pick up place.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended for the ramble
- Supplement of 2 Euros / personne for the Cocteau's Chapel, closed on monday and public holidays
- Reconfirmation of the service is mandatory at least 48 hours prior the tour to reconfirm pick up time and pick up place.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1-day of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Maximum 8 travellers per minivan
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Seasonnal product - The program will depend on the season of travel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- During the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, We are here to support you, please be sure that we will take the necessary sanitary measures to look after you and share wonderful experiences again.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.