Contadina Breakfast At A Farm With A Wine Expert
We will walk through vineyard with Oreste, while explaining us the natural process of making Frascati wine, surrounded by the most scenic views of the sunlight hills and Rome off in the distance.
After the tour of the vineyard, we will invite you into the rustic cottage in the middle of the property, and we will serve wine and the traditional Italian breakfast, as vineyard workers used to do to enjoy a moment of pause in their workday.
Oreste’s family has a bakery in Frascati, so you will taste local food and the delicious wine jelly made from the Frascati wine!
If you are interested in the farm-to-table dining experience of meeting the person behind your food and learning about their practices, you would thoroughly enjoy this vine-to-table breakfast, a perfect, authentic Italian wine excursion accompanied by beautiful scenery and good company.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Breakfast - 2 kinds of cheese accompanied by wine jelly, traditional roast pork, omelet with vegetables, homemade cereals bread, grandma cake, italian crostata with ricotta cheese and blackberry jam. Drinks
- roundtrip transfer
- Visit to the vineyard
What's excluded :
- Stop At: Frascati, Frascati, Province of Rome, Lazio
You will meet Oreste, owner and wine producers. Oreste’s family has a bakery in Frascati, so you will taste local food and the delicious wine jelly made from the Frascati wine!
Duration: 2 hours
• 2 kinds of cheese accompanied by wine jelly
• Cold cuts + Omelet with vegetables + Traditional homemade cereals bread
• Grandma cake + Italian crostata with ricotta cheese and blackberry jam. - FRASCATI WINE AND WATER INCLUDED
Departure Point :00044 Frascati, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.