Contoy Island Tour from Playa del Carmen
Enjoy the best of the Caribbean Sea, visiting incredible and unique places, one of the best kept secrets in Mexico, Isla Contoy, where you can snorkel, explore the island and its lagoon, a place for bird watching and the perfect place to relax on its beautiful virgin beaches. The beaches shine thanks to its fine white sand and its warm and crystal clear turquoise waters; you should not miss the opportunity to walk along the seashore and admire the sunrise and sunset, they will steal your breath!
After this you will delight yourself with a delicious regional meal called "Fish Tikin Xic" and grilled chicken. In our way back you will have the opportunity of visit Island Mujeres a magical town with a romantic and relaxed atmosphere, with great natural wealth, Because of its geographical location, you will have free time to walk through their street, buy souvenir and handcraft
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation
- Continental breakfast
- Snorkeling on the reef ixlaché
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Beach buffet lunch
- Visit to isla mujeres on our way back
- Free time for shopping or walk in the center of isla mujeres
What's excluded :
- Dock tax $15 USD per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Contoy, Isla Contoy, Yucatan Peninsula
Isla Contoy is truly a nature lovers paradise, designated as a National Marine Park by the Mexican Conservation Authority in 1998, this virgin island located right in the edge of the Gulf of Mexico and the Mexican Caribbean is a hidden gem. A well-kept secret so very close to the hustle and bustle of Cancun. Our all-inclusive tour takes you to this unique island in a snorkeling and sightseeing expedition.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
Isla Mujeres is a magical town with a romantic and relaxed atmosphere, with great natural wealth, Mayan vestiges and Caribbean culture; It is an ideal place to enjoy water activities such as diving, snorkeling, boat rides, catamarans and kayaks, zip lines over the sea, sport fishing and much more.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting pointsWe offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B, hostels or downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Use biodegradable insect repellent and sunscreen
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.