Contrast tour: get to know the local life in the neighborhoods of Santo Domingo
Travelers will be able to connect with the essence of the Dominican Republic, experience the real life of Santo Domingo and learn from their culture in a reality very unknown to most of the people who travel to the country. Activities:
-Visit some Dominican houses and their inner courtyards
-Know how some artisans work in the community
-Visit the local market
-Lunch of typical Dominican food
-There will be a tour of the grocery stores (typical shops) most representative of the neighborhood
-You can play dominoes with the locals, as a typical hobby
-We will stop at different viewpoints with views of the neighborhood, to have a different perspective of the typical Santo Domingo
-We will visit outdoor spaces and tropical parks in the community
Once the itinerary is completed, the traveler will have a perfect immersion of Dominican life and will have accessed places where the tourists cannot arrive alone.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Santo Domingo Skyline
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santo Domingo Skyline, Winston Churchill Avenue, Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
We will move to one of the most representative and popular neighborhoods of Santo Domingo: Los Alcarrizos.
We will know different areas of the neighborhood, we will live with some places for a few hours and visit the main places to discover what the indigenous life of the community is like.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Centro Olimpico, Santo Domingo 10122, Dominican Republic
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.