Contrasts Tour Barcelona 8 hours -Reduced group pick up hotel from Barcelona
Tour at the Boqueria Market, one of the most spectacular in the world, without any doubt. With more than 300 positions you will delight us with your delicacies both for the eyes and for the palate. We will continue our way to take the aerial cable car that flies over the port of Barcelona. It will take us to Montjuic, to tour Montjuic, one of the most beautiful natural viewpoints of Barcelona, we will take advantage of our stay in Montjuic to visit the Castle - Museum of Montjuic.
Then we go to Tibidabo, where we will climb the mountain to contemplate the visits. Finishing we will go to Park Güell, one of the icons of Barcelona, built between 1900 and 1914, famous for the works of the architect Antonio Gaudí that decorate its 17 hectares, it is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. We will finish our tour on the beach of Barceloneta.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Visit to the Boqueria Market
- Visit to the castle of Montjuic
- Visit to Park Güell
- Guide throughout the tour
- Entry/Admission - Parc Guell
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercat de la Boqueria, La Rambla, 91, 08001 Barcelona Spain
With more than 300 positions you will delight us with your delicacies both for the eyes and for the palate.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Montjuic, Montjuic, Barcelona, Catalonia
One of the most beautiful natural viewpoints of Barcelona, from where we will have incredible views of the port, Maremagnum and La Rambla.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Museu dels Automats del Tibidabo, Parc d'Atraccions del Tibidabo, 08035 Barcelona Spain
We will climb the mountain to contemplate the visits and visit the Temple of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parc Guell, Carrer d'Olot, 5, 08024 Barcelona Spain
One of the icons of Barcelona, built between 1900 and 1914, famous for the works of the architect Antonio Gaudí that decorate its 17 hectares.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Barceloneta, Barceloneta, Barcelona, Catalonia
Barceloneta beach, to visit the Hotel Vela a thin and slender building of 26 floors that are located perpendicular to the pier.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Barcelona, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
After booking, we will coordinate the pick up location.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Confirmation will be received when the reservation is made, unless it has been made 7 days before the trip or less. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, depending on availability.
- In the tour or activity there will be 8 travelers maximum.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.