Convict Kingston Tour
A tour that takes in the heritage and history of World Heritage Listed Kingston, the original settlement of the first penal colony on Norfolk Island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Light refreshments
- Live commentary on board
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Entry/Admission - Norfolk Island Cemetery
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Norfolk Island Cemetery, Quality Row, Kingston, Norfolk Island 2899 Australia
Visit one of the most beautiful cemetary's you will ever see. Explore the historic graves from the first settlers and from the convict era.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Baunti Escapes Tours, Burnt Pine Travel, 65B Taylors Rd, 2899, Burnt Pine 2899, Norfolk Island
Traveler pickup is offered
Please go to the Baunti Office on Taylor's Road before the tour departs to confirm your pick time.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests must call into the Baunti Office in Burnt Pine to confirm their departure time and exchange their voucher for a Baunti ticket.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.