Cook and eat like a local in Naples
Live an authentic culinary experience in Naples. Learn to cook traditional Italian dishes and learn about local cuisine as you prepare your own meal. Cook a refined menu of Italian specialties.
Learn to cook local recipes and surprise your guests back home. Enjoy a full lunch with plenty of local wine !
per adult from
What's included :
- local market visit, hands-on cooking class, meal, dessert, wine tasting, beer, liqueur
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- everything not mentioned in inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Duomo di Napoli, Via Duomo 149, 80138, Naples Italy
Naples is noted for its rich history, art, culture, and gastronomy and, in the modern day, the historic center of the city is listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
The whole history of Naples is based on the concept of welcoming foreigners and of different cultures living side by side. The city's enviable geographical position half-way down the Italian coast makes it easy to reach from anywhere in the world.
Discover this amazing city and its culinary tradition with a cooking class experience. Enter the home of your friendly chef and teacher, Fulvio, which is located in one of the most vibrant districts of the city. The best way to know a city is learning about its traditional food. Start your experience choosing the best genuine ingredients from the local market and then cook gourmet dishes. The menu is always defined together with the chef and depends on seasonality. Take a sip of fine wine and begin your sensorial journey through Italian flavors.
Once the work is completed, take a sit around the table and enjoy the meal in a convivial atmosphere. Taste the delicious dessert that Fulvio has prepared for you and finish with a shot of local liqueur.
Get ready for an authentic experience in Naples!
Departure Point :Via dell'Epomeo, 24, 80126 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- the cooking class is not available during National holidays
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.