Cook Islands Turtle Tour
Cook Islands ultimate intimate 5star turtle tour. With elite tour guides and worldclass professional underwater photos with internationally respected photographers to go home. If conditions permit you will also get an opportunity to see eagle rays.
The ultimate wildlife experience of a lifetime. Explore the hidden underwater gems of the Cook Islands with the locals.
Small exclusive groups.
Guides certified lifeguards + specialist guards with APNEA and PADI certifications.
This is the tour for those wanting WORLDCLASS Photos and small personaiized service.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
Rarotonga Cook Islands Ultimate ECO friendly turtle tour with WORLDCLASS PHOTOS. A magical wildlife experience with turtles. You are guaranteed to see turtles and will receive an online downloadable photography album with amazing photos from your tour; taken by multi-international award winning photographer Charlotte Piho or one of her team.
- Guided by elite guards with Australian standard lifeguard and water rescue certifications.
This is the tour for those wanting a 5 star intimate turtle tour experience with Worldclass pro photographs. For latest tour photographs visit Instagram @charlottepiho or @charlottepiho_photography
Departure Point :Rarotonga, Cook Islands
Departure Time :2/11/2020 - 1/15/2022
Monday: 06:00 AM - 07:30 PM Tuesday: 06:00 AM - 07:30 PM Wednesday: 06:00 AM - 07:30 PM Thursday: 06:00 AM - 07:30 PM Friday: 06:00 AM - 07:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.