Cook like a Hungarian - Online Cooking Experience with Nelli
Travel while staying at home in the safety of your own home
Connecting friends and families from different households while taking a virtual culinary journey to Hungary and enjoying a tasty and self-made dish afterward.
Learn about Hungarian culture, traditions, and history while cooking.
Learn step-by-step how to cook a traditional Hungarian dish
I`m sharing my own Hungarian family recipes with you.
Find out which spices and herbs we use
Learn about Hungarian wines and spirits while we cook
per adult from
What's included :
- We cook together, so after the experience you can serve your dish
What's excluded :
- Join me on a video-call and cook a traditional Hungarian goulash with me in the safety and comfort of your home and let me introduce you to Hungarian cuisine, culinary history, culture and today’s drinking habits while we cook.
Let’s cook together. I’m sharing my own family recipes with you to prepare a traditional Hungarian goulash (if you rather wish to cook another dish, like a lecsó or a chicken paprikash etc., just let me know)
While we prepare, peel, chop and then cook together you can ask me anything about culture, history and cuisine. I’ll tell you also about Hungarian wine culture and our popular spirits, some of them available worldwide. I believe that through a nations cuisine you learn a lot about its history, culture and mentality. Allow me to share all this with you.
Join me for this fun experience and let me show you my secrets in the kitchen!
Please pick the dish you´d like to prepare with me, see below.
• Hungarian Goulashsoup - Served hot. If we say goulash in Hungary, we mean the hearty goulash-soup
• OR: the Pörkölt (stew - which you might know as goulash) - Pörkölt with spaetzle (handmade noodles/dumplings) and cucumber salad
• OR: the Sekler- goulash (székely káposzta) - If you like sauerkraut, this might be a great dish for you
• OR: Lecsó - the Hungarian ratatouille - this dish we can prepare vegan, vegetarian or not :-)
• OR: layered potatoes - with eggs, hungarian sausage, potatoes, sourcream
• Stuffed cabbage - Served with a dash of sour cream and a slice of fresh bread
• OR: Peasoup - a tasty starter
• OR: Hungarian vegetarian pasta-dishes - like cabbage-noodles, potato-noodles, noodles with cottagecheese
Departure Point :Budapest, Hungary
Traveler pickup is offered
After booking you will receive your shopping list and the link for your online experience.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.