Cook Like A Pro in Taroona
In this hands on cooking class I am sharing and teaching new cooking techniques in a fun & safe environment.
I strongly believe in local, seasonal products including my own organic vegetables, herbs, honey and eggs to produce a restaurant style 4 course lunch.
The cooking class is designed to give you the confidence to produce the same menu at home without expensive equipment and tools.
The experience includes all recipes & a little gift
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- - Discuss and explain menu with guests
- Briefing about food safety
- Hands on preparation in a good team spirit and cooking of a seasonal 4 course lunch
- Passing on tricks of the trade, knife skills
• Chilled Tomato & Basil Concomme - Refreshing Cold Clear Soup, Perfect Summer Amuse Bouch
• 43 C Cured Atlantic Salmon, Wasabi Mayonnaise, Pickles, Japanese Wafer - Japanese Inspired Sous Vide Salmon
• Smoked Supreme Of Chicken, Summer Vegetable Melange, Salsa Verde -
• Eton Mess - Coconut Pannacotta, Sumac Merinque, Strawberry Coulis, Berry Salsa
• Biscotti Biscuits
Departure Point :38 Taroona Cres, Taroona TAS 7053, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Please inform me about personal food allergies
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.