Cooking Class in a Ranch in Lecce
Take part in a Puglia cooking class in Lecce, in a fascinating location: a riding school immersed in the green countryside of the Salento.
Welcome to a peaceful and inspiring cooking school location at the doorstep of Lecce, immersed in the countryside and sorrounded by beautiful horses and the sound of singing birds.
Cook a rustic traditional Italian meal focusing on the dishes typically associated with the south of Italy and expect ingredients locally grown, centered around the use of seasonal products cooked simply to ensure that the flavor of the final product is maintained and respected: traditional, authentic and simple recipes from Puglia.
Our cooking class combines the traditional local recipes with the rustic of the farmhouse.
During the cooking class you cook a menu, made up of an appetiser, a first course, a sauce and a sweet.
During the class be ready to taste all the delicacies you have prepared.
per adult from
What's included :
- Puglia cooking class with final tasting
- Water and wine
- Recipes of the class will be sent via email at the end of the class
What's excluded :
- Transport (which can be arranged upon request)
- - Take part in a cooking class in a Ranch
- Cook a 3 course typical meal and learn recipes from a local chef
- Savour your creations alongside local wine
• First course with a sauce
Departure Point :Via Cartier Giacomo, 34, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/7/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- The cooking class is suitable for both beginners and experts
- Flexible start time by agreement with the Chef
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.