Cooking Class in Bilbao with Local Charming Village Visit
• Enjoy a very personal and real Basque home cooking experience in my villa in the middle of the mountains and 5 minutes away from the sea
• Learn how to prepare the most sophisticated and delicious Pintxos & Tapas of Northern Spain
• Cook with seasonal products and ingredients from our greenhouse and vegetable garden
• Relax drinking wines and traditional alcoholic drinks of Northern Spain
• Taste top quality cheeses and extra virgin olive oils from the area
• Visit Castro Urdiales a fisherman town village considered as one of the most beautiful towns of Spain
• High end private transport (Range Rover Sport or Mercedes Viano)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- • We´ll pick you up in your Bilbao hotel/airbnb/airport/port in a 4x4 Range Rover Sport
• We´ll drive to our traditional Basque villa (25 minutes drive from Bilbao) where you will cook some traditional pintxos and tapas in our traditional Basque villa surrounded by mountains. The famous Camino (St James way) passes in front of our house.
• Enjoy a nice glass of red wine, white wine or Cava (all drinks are included in the price)
• After cooking we´ll go for a walk so you can visit and enjoy the fisherman town of Castro Urdiales considered one of the most beautiful and authentic villages of Northern Spain.
• We´ll take you back to your Bilbao hotel/airbnb/airport/port in a 4x4 Range Rover Sport.
• Minimum of 2px per experience.
• For reviews refer to our Tripadvsior Page (Northern Spain Gastronomy)
Departure Point :Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Abandoibarra Etorb., 2, 48009 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- 48930 Getxo, Biscay, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.