Cooking Class In Tra Que Village Private Tour
Hoi An, is a city with a population of approximately 120,000 in Vietnam’s Quảng Nam Province and noted since 1999 as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Hoi An is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a Southeast Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century. Its buildings and its street plan reflect the influences, both indigenous and foreign, that have combined to produce this unique heritage site.
Learn to cook some of the famous Vietnamese dishes. Firstly, you will go to a local market to buy some spices and vegetables, then visit Tra Que garden to learn how the farmer grows different types of culinary herbs and vegetables. Later, join our chef to cook dishes in the Tra Que restaurant. The trip also includes a cycling trip through beautiful villages, rice fields and a visit to a lantern workshop.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Start 8:00 am: A local tour guide will meet you at your hotel, check your bike and as a group begin the cycle through the local market to buy some spices and vegetables for the cooking class. Continue cycling for an hour through rice fields and peaceful villages that display the areca gardens. After this, you arrive in Tra Que vegetable village where you will take a pleasant walk through the garden and learn the different types of culinary herbs and vegetables which will be used in the cooking class. Meet your chef at the restaurant and learn the recipes; how to prepare and cook Banh Xeo – a Vietnamese pancake, famous Vietnamese spring rolls, and Tam Huu salad. You will be able to enjoy your lunch with the food you make and have time to relax before beginning your cycle back to the hotel, where the tour ends.
Kindly note that, this timing is for REFERENCE only. It may be changed due to weather or other actual conditions, but visiting the sites, activities remain the same. We recommend to start the tour around 7.00-7.30 in summer and take longer break at noon to avoid hot & humidity hours. Please check with our sale team or receptionist for the most convenient starting time.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.