Cooking Class: Ravioli And Tortellini
The Ravioli and Tortellini cooking course will be held in the historic center of Montagnana.
It will be the chef of the famous restaurant.
The guest will learn how to make handmade Ravioli and Tortellini.
We'll prepare everything from scratch, always using fresh seasonal products, extra virgin olive oil, parmesan cheese, eggs, ...
Tortellini, ravioli, cappelletti and many others.
Will be the methods of storage and use in the kitchen.
After the class of meals you will be served at home with friends and family.
You know the difference between ravioli and tortellini? How to discover this and many other secrets that only a professional chef could know.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Photos and Videos
What's excluded :
- The Tortellini cooking course will be held in the historic center of Montagnana.
Departure Point :Piazza Trieste, 35044 Montagnana PD, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.