Cooking Class traditional food
With the help of our native host you ll discover the unique flavors of local cooking while learning about traditional ways of life. As part of this class, you will visit a local market and you ll learn to cook 2 typical dishes
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- I want you to come with me so you can cook traditional 2 Romanian dishes yourself. First dish is BALMUS, it is made from ship cream, salt and corn for polenta, cream type is JUNTUIT in the romanian language. When we finish boiling we will add cheese, natural cheese from Transilvania. Trust me, It has a very very good taste. Second dish is PAPANASI and it is one of my favourite sweet dish. We must to put eggs, sweet cheese, cream, flour, cinnamon. All ingredients will be mixed, stinged then ready to fry them in fresh oil. When it is ready we will add strawberry or blueberry jam and more cream for a wonderful taste. Is great taste, PAPANASI is a famous dish in Romania. Now our cooking class is finished and you are invited to eat both dishes and I will add you a portion of SARMALE portion with polenta. Sarmale is a mixed meat with onion, rice, tomato wrapped is cabbage. Yummy...
Im looking forward to meet you and cook togheter in Bucharest.
I hope you enjoy our cooking class
• Balmus - Is served hot, is like a polenta, but sweet
• Sarmale - Is served with cream and polenta, chili pepper
• Papanasi - Is best romanian dessert served with cream and cherry jam
Departure Point :Bulevardul Mărăști 59, București 012244, Romania
Departure Time :1/11/2020 - 10/22/2021
Saturday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.