Cooking Classes - Contemporary Bosnian cuisine
The duration of cooking class is up to 6 hours.
We will be cooking in Sarajevo. Firstly, meet our guests in downtown Sarajevo. Explain them briefly sarajevo´s history, buildings etd.
We are cooking in our private house it is venue with huge vineyard located above Sarajevo, on 850 meters above the sea.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- You will learn the basics of Bosnian cuisine, and you shall make some dishes as well. you will learn to make a file dough, together with staffing different ingridiance
• Chef"s Cooking Class Sarajevo, Bjelave 117, Sarajevo 71000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
• Bosnian Tarhana soup - Bosnian type of tomato gaspacho
Departure Point :Trg Fra Grge Martića 4, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Traveler pickup is offered
In front of Cathedral main door
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.