Cooking Classes in Rome - Pasta Maker
Learn to make authentic Italian pasta during this 3,5-hour cooking class in Rome. Prepare a meal, including your handmade pasta with a traditional Italian sauce, which you will savor after class. Make a great Pasta and a traditional dessert. You will return home able to prepare a perfect and delicious Italian lunch for your family and friends.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine
- Wine tasting
- All you need for cooking
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Morning Class:
Our class will begin amongst the Val Melaina stalls, the biggest and richest open air market in Rome. There we’ll buy the freshest ingredients for our dishes to be prepared. Then, at home, we’ll cook a meal utilizing everything we bought, vegetables, cheeses, meat etc. The class includes the preparation of a pasta course (in the best Italian tradition), such as Bucatini ‘Amatriciana’ style, Spaghetti ‘Carbonara’ style or Linguine with Pesto sauce and the class will be concluded with the ‘Tiramisu’, a sweet which cannot be missed.
Egg Pasta, a True Passion! The class will be firstly and mostly dedicated to the preparation of Egg Fresh pasta, such as ‘Fettuccine’, ‘Pappardelle’ or ‘Ravioli’, to which a juicy sauce, cooked by ourselves, will be added… any dish of the Roman traditional cuisine contained in the Baratta family’s recipes. Finally, everybody sitting around the table, drinking an aperitif and tasting our delicious food.
• Spaghetti in the Family - Day Classes, Via dei Giovi, 00141 Rome Italy
• Aperitif - Selection of Salami, Cheeses
• Pasta - The pasta we will make is a traditional pasta like strozzapreti or ravioli or fettuccine. With a souce of fresh tomatos, or Cacio e Pepe, or others.
• Dessert - In morning class we will make a traditional Tiramisù
In afternoon class we can eat a handmade biscuit with marsala
Departure Point :Via dei Giovi, 35, 00141 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- PLEASE CHECK TIME:
- FOR COOKING CLASS - MARKET TOUR START AT 10,00 AM
- FOR COOKING CLASS - PASTA MAKER START AT 18,30 PM
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.