Cooking in Paradise
Discover our traditions through cuisine. With the help of a local trained chef you will receive a hands on cooking lesson in a quaint studio. You will cook, eat, drink like a local creating authentic dishes. Learn new cooking techniques to take home with you to repeat at home. Meet new friends, Eat delicious food, Sip on a Bahamian cocktail and create memories of a lifetime. Let us know in advance if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, we will gladly provide substitutes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- An experience chef will guide you to Cook three authentic local Bahamian dishes in a quaint studio while sipping on unlimited Goombay Smash (a Bahamian cocktail) or fruit punch.
• Conch Fritters
• Conch Chowder
• Fried Fish with Peas n' rice with Cole slaw
• Bahamian Curry Chicken with white rice and Coleslaw
• Bahamian Coconut Tart
• Guava Bread Pudding
Departure Point :Goombay House Cooking Class Studio, #16 Queen St, Nassau, The Bahamas
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.