Cooking Lesson and Gourmet Belgian-Inspired Meal with a Local in Brussels
Join your host Ine at her modern kitchen in the heart of Brussels. With a refreshing drink in hand, pick up a few cooking tips and techniques as you cook a gourmet meal with Ine. You can expect the cooking portion of your experience to last about two hours before you sit down to enjoy the meal you helped prepare. You will also learn how to simply but beautifully present the meal you made.
Ine's food is light and creative and offers a wide variety of flavors, textures and colors following culinary trends. Your menu might include dishes such as green pea gazpacho, squid with tomato coulis, roasted chicken and herbed potatoes and whole roasted dorade. Ine cooks Belgian inspired international cuisine, her flavors are delicately balanced and offer a variety of textures.
Book this experience and get ready for a happy stomach, new cooking skills and many recommendations for some of the best restaurants in Brussels, Antwerp, Brugge and Ghent!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Cooking class + gourmet meal with your host Ine
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ine grew up near Ghent in East Flanders and learned to cook from her father. While her mother cooked during weekdays, it was her father who recruited her help to create special meals for friends they hosted over the weekends.
Ine's apartment overlooks gardens of neighboring homes and is a peaceful oasis in the city. Like many Belgians, Ine grows her own herbs on her balcony and makes use of them in all her food from her creative mocktails and flavored water to her soups and appetizers.
Ine is a communications professional but her passion is gastronomy. Menu planning and experimenting with the latest culinary techniques are her favorite pastimes!
Departure Point :Meet Ine in her home in Brussels.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private, personalized experience
- Please note, this is not a commercial cooking class, rather this experience is a visit into a Brussels home to meet a local who is an expert cook, and share Belgian culture and cuisine together.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Organised by Traveling Spoon, Inc