CookingClass and WineTasting Vip Experience Fullday in the Rome Countryside
Experience Authentic Roman and Italian Cooking Class in a Castle Cellar in the Roman Countryside half an hour from Rome.
Learn the Italian food secrets and make Pappardelle and fettuccine, Ravioli, tomato and different sauces, dessert and more....
Enjoy Wine Tasting in a cellar into the tufa hills behind a Castle located inside a medieval “ Borgo” village 30 minutes from Rome.
Drink prestigious organic wines in the Roman countryside!
Private Tour with experience in a small group.
Worry-Free and Safe Private Tour Experience, operated only with:
• Expert Professional English-Speaking Drivers
• Welcoming by private licensed fully-insured air-conditioned comfortable Vehicles
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pickup and Dropoff
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Cooking Class inside a small group in a Castle's Cellar
- Lunch with your hand made italian food, more starters and dessert and wine
- Wine Tasting in a Castle's Cellar followed from an Expert Wine Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Tipping is not included in our service fees, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
- Roman Cooking Class in a Roman Castle Cellar in the countyside 30 minutes from Rome.
Cook authentic Italian cuisine in a Roman Castle Cellar's kitchen followed by an expert chef!
Each one will have a personal cooking workstation corner on the table.
4 hours Cooking Class including lunch
What you will do
Different kind of pasta between:
Whit different tomato sauces
• Meat Balls
At the end you will eat what prepared...:
- Pasta courses
- Dessert (e.g. Tiramisù)
- White wines
- Red wines
For under 18 soft drink instead wine.
Wine Tasting in the Roman Countryside:
The Castle Cellar is located, 30 minutes from Rome, inside a medieval “ Borgo” village in the real Roman Countryside. It was built in the 12th century by digging into the "tufa" hills behind the Castello. In the thirties, while digging the connecting tunnel between the two caverns, two mammoth tusks were found there.
Guided tour of cellar + wine tasting + snacks of typical products.
At the end of the tour the driver will take you back to your accommodation in Rome.
• Your own hand made pasta, Different kind of pasta between: - • Pappardelle
• Ravioli With different tomato sauces
• Classic Meatballs (Polpette) - They're more of a home-cooking dish, sometimes served with pasta with a simple tomato sauce, or alone!
• Italian dessert - Dessert (e.g. Tiramisù)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure and Return Point: Your accommodation in RomeIn Shared Tour Option only: Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Driver could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking driver
- Childs (age 0-11) will not take part to the cooking class, lunch, soft drink instead wine
- Youth (age 12-17) will take part to the cooking class, lunch, soft drink instead wine
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate (cooking class in a small group). Private Tour can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable
- Wine Tasting: Minimum drinking age is 18 (soft drinks instead wine)
- One Infant seat available on request
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Travelers must provide/bring their own face mask during the experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.