Cool Aperitif and Sunset Marseille
The Apéritif or rather "L'Apéro" in Marseille is a sacred moment that the locals from all generations won't miss for anything. It is the best opportunity in the day to socialize and of course relax and chill out ! Your guide will propose you to live this special moment so typical from Marseille just as the locals here live it ! You will start your tour by going to the Endoume area, a cool and hype district perfect for the apéro. You will stroll around and your guide will show you some cool places to shop, to go for dinner or to go out. You will then go to 2 "places to be" in Marseille to enjoy the traditional local apéro and admire at the same time a stunning sunset that will enter your soul ! You will have the opportunity to ask all the questions you want about Marseille. Please note that the spots selected on the experience are likely to change depending on the season and weather conditions. In fact, locals do not hang out in the same in summer and winter :-)
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Endoume, Marseille, France
The experience will take place in Endoume, the city’s trendiest place to go out in Marseille right now. There is a real cool authentic neighbourhood atmosphere and the district comes to life for early-evening apéritif know as "l'apéro".
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :La Brasserie du Port OM Café - Restaurant Marseille, 25 Quai des Belges, 13001 Marseille, France
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Café de l'Abbaye, 3 Rue d'Endoume, 13007 Marseille, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.