Cool Pastry, Chocolate and Street art tour
Join us for an authentic Pastry and Chocolate tour that will make you discover French sweets through emblematic products from France and Provence while learning about the traditions and culture of Marseille. We will meet passionate craftsmen and admire incredible Street art.
This gourmet experience will awake the senses and delight of your palate. Immerse yourself in flavor and taste !
The Panier, the oldest district in Marseille is the ideal place to do this culinary adventure. You will learn about chocolate making and taste some delicious chocolates. You will also enjoy a Navette, the traditional local biscuit. Your guide will explain you how this pastry has become an iconic sweet for people in Marseille especially during Candelmas. Ice cream lovers will also get the chance to savor an ice cream 100% from Provence. And so many other surprises in a fun atmosphere.
Each tasting will be an opportunity to discover and enjoy the best Marseille has to offer in sweet treats.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided walking tour to discover Marseille' s best pastry and chocolate shops
- Tasting of French and local sweet specialities
- Small group for a more intimate and interactive experience
- Special exchanges with local craftsmen and passionate people
- Fun and friendly atmosphere with a professional licensed guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Panier, 13002 Marseille France
Your professional guide will show you the oldest district of Marseille "le Panier" : the best neighborhood in town to wander with its artsy atmosphere, its food stores, its famous street art, its excellent restaurants and sunny cafés without forgetting its colourful houses with laundry drying on the balconies !
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :L'OM Café, 25 Quai des Belges, 13001 Marseille, France
Return Detail :L'Espérantine de Marseille, la Cathédrale de la Major, 17 Boulevard Jacques Saade, 13002 Marseille, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.