Coorg Food Crawl (2 Hours Guided Local Food Tasting Tour)
Mysore is tourist paradise and for centuries it is known for its rich and yummy South Indian food culture, we are fortunate today that this rich food culture is preserved in the form of small food joints by some thoughtful people for generations. We have designed this amazing experience for you with an intention to take you to these places for food tasting, so that you can also cherish this food, feast your taste buds and have a fabulous and lasting impression.
1. You will taste more than five mouth watering authentic delicacies on this food tour, if you are a food lover and enjoy experiencing different kind of foods, then you should not miss this walking tour because trust us, you will surely regret it later.
2. We have designed this amazing experience for you with an intention to take you to these places for food tasting.
3. Be prepared to fill your mouth with mouth watering delights and please bring an appetite.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Madikeri, Madikeri, Kodagu (Coorg), Karnataka
Stroll the lanes with oldest food shop of the old city, taste variety of snacks, and local delicacies We don't want to spill the beans and kill the excitement, so come on this walking tour and explore the best of the food in Coorg (unknown to major tourists) that you would easily miss if you are exploring the city on our own and taste of those will definitely delight you.
Departure Point :St Michael's Church, Madikeri - Virajpet Rd, Stuart Hill, Madikeri, Karnataka 571201, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.