Copalita Archaeological Site and Beach Break Day Trip from Puerto Escondido
Enjoy a day trip to Copalita Archaeological site from Puerto Escondido which is the only archaeological site on the shores of the Pacific Ocean. You'll also visit a beach and be able to relax, swim or snorkel. Your tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off and a professional guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Copalita Ecological Park & Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Valfred Excursiones Turisticas
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Copalita Ecological Park & Ruins, Park open hours, Huatulco Mexico
Discover the only archaeological site until now in the pacific mexican ocean with 2200 years of history.
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Valfred Excursiones Turisticas, Boulevard Benito Juarez local 4 Fraccionamiento Rinconada, Puerto Escondido 71983 Mexico
We can go to the south of Puerto Escondido and visit the unique achaelogical site of Copalita full of history discovered around the Pacific Ocean,
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can come for the visitors at any location around Puerto Escondido inside of this tourist destination
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We having at hand all the health and safety protocol that the Mexican government requires of us, such as sanitizing pumps, thermometers, oximeters, antibacterial gel, gloves, alcohol, masks, face masks, glasses, sanitizing mats, acrylics for desks, for vehicles and more, and remember 35 Experiences.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.