COPAN Ruins & Tunnels from Guatemala City or ANTIGUA
Copán has been considered one of the most beautiful Mayan Cities ever Built.
From the Stone color to the vegetation surrounding the pyramids, the River nearby and its stunning Mayan ball courts and monoliths...
In this tour you'll be able to not just walk around the main monoliths and plazas but also walk through the archeological tunnels underneath the Acropolis to view earlier stages of the immense Mayan Empire.
Copán is a mandatory visit for Ancient Civilization fans.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Trip Air-conditioned transportation
- Lunch and beverage
- Entrance fee to Copán Archeological Park.
- Hondurian Guide for The Archeological Park Tour,
- Entrance to the mayan pyramid ruins tunnels
- Honduran custom fee
- Entry/Admission - Copan Ruinas
What's excluded :
- Other activities and visits not mentioned.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guatemala, Guatemala
We'll depart from hotels in Guatemala City or Antigua Guatemala.
During the transfer from Guatemala to Copán Honduras you'll enjoy the stunning views of Guatemalan topography, the changes of nature, hills, mountains and the weather.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Copan Ruinas Honduras
We'll visit the magnificent ancient Mayan city of Copán, locals call it the Paris of Mayan architecture.
Walk around the main plazas, see incredible monoliths and visit the underneath tunnels.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Copan Department, Copan Department
Afterwards, lunch will be served at the picturesque town of Copán with its unique dishes.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up Passengers from Any Hotel in Guatemala City or Antigua Guatemala.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.