Copenhagen Christmas Food Walking Tour
Take your tastebuds on a lipsmacking journey around Denmark’s Christmas cuisine with a 2-hour tour of Copenhagen’s food hotspots. With a local food-expert guide by your side, learn about the Danes’ Christmas culinary heritage and explore the food scene in and around the city’s trendiest culinary market, Torvehallerne. Sample yuletide delicacies such as Christmas licorice and cookies, sink your teeth into the famous Danish rice porridge, sit down for a Christmas meal in miniature, and raise a glass or two of mulled wine, festive schnapps and Denmark’s iconic Christmas lager, the dark and strong ‘Julebryg.’
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Food and drink tastings
- Entry/Admission - Nørrebro Bryghus
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Torvehallerne, Frederiksborggade 21 Israel's Square, Copenhagen 1360 Denmark
We will have several delicious stops where we will try seasonal specialties such as the rice porridge, chocolate, spices, Gløgg (mulled wine) and other surprises.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: FoodTours.eu Copenhagen, Frederiksborggade 21, Copenhagen 1360 Denmark
On this tour you will learn how the Danes celebrate this most important of holidays. After all, it is the true season of hygge.
Along the way you will have a typical Danish Christmas meal in miniature and learn about the traditions behind each bite.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nørrebro Bryghus, Ryesgade 3, 2200 København, Denmark
We will try the famous Christmas beer
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Frederiksborggade 21, 1360 København, Denmark
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- if you are a vegetarian or have any food allergies, please inform us in the special requirements section upon check out. Note: It is not possible to do a gluten-free version of this tour.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.