Copenhagen Private One-Way Airport Transfer by Van
Copenhagen airport transfer.
The best way to depart from Copenhagen.
Your driver will be waiting for you with a sign at your hotel or accommodation in Copenhagen city and will be ready to drive you to the airport
During the ride to the airport, you can enjoy a pleasant chat with a friendly driver regarding your experience in Copenhagen.
Copenhagen transfer to CPH airport hassle free and with an experienced and reliable driver.
Travel in comfort and have your ride to your hotel pre-booked and pre-paid. No need to worry about local currency exchange to pay for your transfer to Copenhagen airport
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- One-way private transfer to the airport
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Copenhagen departure airport transfer - Door to airport
Meet & Greet at your hotel or accommodation
Emergency phone number 24 hours
Enjoy the advantages of a Fixed Price on your Copenhagen arrival airport transfer (regardless of traffic)
Travel in comfort and have your ride to your hotel pre-booked and pre-paid. No need to worry about local currency exchange to pay for your transfer to Copenhagen airport.
Chat with the driver during the ride to your hotel and learn about Copenhagen city and what you can do / expect.
Get ready to leave Copenhagen in comfort with plenty of time to catch your flight on time.
Avoid rushing to the airport or trying to find a local taxi at the very last minute which could cause missing your flight.
Departure Point :
Hotel or accommodation in Copenhagen city.
Departure Time :10/20/2020 - 6/21/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Copenhagen Airport (Kastrup), CPH Airport, 2770 Kastrup, Denmark - CPH airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.