Copenhagen Shore Excursion: Panoramic City Tour with Harbor Cruise
When you’re in port in Copenhagen, explore the wonderful capital of Denmark on this inclusive shore excursion. Some city sights are best enjoyed from the water, so you’ll tour the city by both coach and boat. You’ll admire many wonderful towers and historical buildings, and have great photo opportunities of the Royal Palace and the Little Mermaid statue.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Transport by coach
- Cruise through the canals
- English-speaking guide
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Shuttle service from/to the port
- Your Copenhagen shore excursion starts by coach, passing the Tivoli Gardens, Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek (an art museum), the magnificent Gefion Fountain and the Kongens Nytorv public square. At the old Fish Market, a pre-booked canal boat will be waiting to take you on a cruise through the bustling harbor of Copenhagen.
As you glide through the harbor, pass many of the wonderful towers and famous palaces in Copenhagen and see the famous Little Mermaid statue. Continue through the picturesque canals of Christianshavn and Frederiksholm, where historical buildings stand next to the latest in architecture. This relaxing boat tour will show you some of the city’s most beautiful sights and offer you the best photo opportunities.
Your tour concludes in the very heart of Copenhagen at Ved Stranden, which is a short walk from Stroget, the main shopping street in the city.
This excursion is located within walking distance to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in the Port of Copenhagen. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the [Nassau] port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Departure Point :Regnbuepladsen/Vester Voldgade, next to City Hall Square The coordinates of the stop are as follows: 55°40'31.8"N 12°34'15.0"E
Departure Time :10:45 AM
Return Detail :Concludes in the very heart of Copenhagen at Ved Stranden.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that you will be required to make your own way to the departure point of the tour.
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.