Copenhagen stunning castles photography tour
Private – The tour is exclusive and private which means that your guide and instructor can concentrate 100% on assisting you in getting the right images and the best experience possible by tailoring the tour according to your personal needs. Although the tour is private you can bring up to 2 friends or family members included in the price.
Type of tour - Private
Duration– 3 hours
Meeting point – Gammel Strand Metro Station
per adult from
What's included :
- Private photography tour
- Professional photographer guide
What's excluded :
- Camera equipment
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amalienborg palace square, Copenhagen 1257 Denmark
Although a modern metropol, Copenhagen holds a rich and fascinating history. Denmark is famous for its many castles and luckily the capital hosts a great variety of them, from the 800-year old centre of Power, Christiansborg to the current residence of the Queen, Amalienborg. Get a chance to explore them all on this relaxed walking tour through the city and be inspired to capture great images together with our experienced guide.
- Manual camera settings such as aperture, shutter speed and iso
- Creative composition using perspective, lines and colour
- The control and influence of light
- Tips & tricks for post-processing
We will be visiting all the famous inner city castles such as the parliament (the former residence of the king), the queens castle, Rosenborg castle with is´s beautiful park and more.
Please note this tour includes an optional climb to the tower of Christiansborg with a spectacular view of the city. Entrance not included.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Gammel Strand Metrostation, København K, 1202 København, Denmark
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Kongens Nytorv, 1050 Copenhagen, Denmark
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- This is a private tour and we will not engage in large groups of people. We value your safety and take our necessary precautions according the current health and safety regulations and requirements.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.