Copenhagen to Safaripark Tour
Knuthenborg Safaripark: Drive-thru park with animals from around the world in 11 zones
Kampala Express: Familierustjebane!
Knuthenborg Safari Park has Denmark's coolest family runway!
Kilimanjaro: 8 METERS HIGH AND AMAZING!
Sahara: Tons of sand!
Congo splash: Congo Splash is Europe's steepest water slide.
water playground: The water playground in Limpopoland is wildly fun - and for children in all other + brave adults.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Knuthenborg Safaripark
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Knuthenborg Safaripark, Knuthenborg Alle 1, Maribo, Lolland 4941 Denmark
Knuthenborg is a fun and varied park with safari options (monkeys, wolves, and tigers in a separate cage, and a number of larger areas with various other animals), a new and fun dinosaur section and an extensive playground with some attractions, especially the Congo Splash of amusement park level. Great park with enough variety for a day out with the family.
Drive-thru park with animals from around the world in 11 zones, plus adventure & water play areas
If you love animals and want to get up close and personal, Knuthenborg is just the place for you.
You will be able to drive around at your own pace, and most of the time the animals will come all the way up to your car. In some areas, you are even allowed to go around among the animals.
Most of the animals have large areas to roam 'free'. So if you want to get close to wild and exotic animals, and not traveling the globe, this is the best solution.
They also have a relatively new playland with lot's of good entertainment and rides for the children, They called as.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Colbjørnsensgade 18, 1652 København, Denmark
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.