Coral Bay 1-Hour Coral Viewing
With its very shallow draft, spacious layout and superior design our glass bottom boat, Nhanya-Ku, is perfect for taking you over the beautiful coral formations found in the lagoon gardens of the inner reef. Our one hour Coral Viewing may be the perfect tour for you to experience all the wonderful fish and different coral formations without having to get in the water. Whilst on board, our knowledgeable crew gives an informative talk about the many things you’re seeing under the glass
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Ningaloo Reef
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ningaloo Reef, Off the North West Cape Yardie Creek Rd Ningaloo Marine Park, Exmouth Region, Ningaloo, Western Australia 6707 Australia
With the most dense coral coverage on the Ningaloo Reef, Coral Bay offers world-class Glass Bottom Boat cruising.
Our 1hr Coral Viewing tour allows you to see the incredible coral reefs from the comfort of the boat.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Coral Bay EcoTours, Peoples Shopping Village, 4 Robinson St, Coral Bay WA 6701, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.