Coral Bay 3-Hour Turtle Ecotour
Join our Turtle Eco Tour on the Glass Bottom Boat to see the Ningaloo Reef from a different perspective. View turtles in their natural habitat & enjoy snorkeling on the reef. Turtles can be seen all year round.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour escort/host
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
Visit our shop 15 minutes before the tour, we will then guide you to the departure area on the beach in front of our shop. With in 2-3 minutes walk from the shop, you will reach our custom designed glass bottom boat Nhanya-Ku. Our Turtle Tour is the best way to view turtles feeding in their natural surroundings. Our experienced crew and their in-depth knowledge of our local turtle species and behaviour, will show you the best way to view these amazing animals. As the only turtle tour conducted on a glass bottom boat, this great value tour also provides you with the opportunity for coral viewing, fish feeding and snorkeling at two specially selected sites.
Departure Point :Coral Bay EcoTours, Peoples Shopping Village, 4 Robinson St, Coral Bay WA 6701, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.