Coral Reef Scuba Dives for Certified Divers
This scuba diving trip heads out for two amazing boat dives. Swim with Sea Turtles and Schools of Reef Fish in our Beautiful Hawaiian Waters. All groups will be guided through these amazing sites by a dive professions with ratios of no more than 4 divers per staff.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Light refreshments
What's excluded :
After meeting us at our boat we will get you sized into dive equipment and head out for two amazing dives. You'll be visiting two beautiful coral reefs just off the Waikiki Coast. One of these reefs is famous as a "Turtle Cleaning Station" where many sea turtles can be viewed suspended in the water while reef fish clean their shells. These dives are approximately 40-60 feet deep. After two dives at two different reefs (each lasting 35-50 minutes depending on air consumption) we'll heading back to the harbor to fill out and stamp your log book.
• Living Ocean Scuba, 1125 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96814
Departure Point :Living Ocean Scuba, 1125 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All Participants must provide Scuba certification card upon check-in
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended.
- All passengers much be able to speak and understand English
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.