Coral Reef Snorkel Adventure
Come snorkel the beautiful coral reef of Rincon, Puerto Rico! You'll see tons of natural reef, tropical fish, and usually sea turtles. Videos and pictures are included in the price!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Pics and Videos
What's excluded :
This tour is FOR BEGINNERS, so NO PRIOR snorkel or swimming experience is required!
Adults and kids 6 and up.
We provide ALL gear and equipment.
Free videos and pictures included!
All tours are in the ocean on a Reef.
Guaranteed to see aquatic life and fish.
What to Expect
Your snorkel guides will start you out from the beach where they will go over safety and fundamentals of snorkeling. Usually 5-10 min.
Your dive pro will start you out in waist deep water (3ft) to get you comfortable with using the equipment and teach you some basic snorkel skills. Everyone learns snorkeling and gets comfortable differently and at different timing which is why we make all of the tours private with your own snorkel guides for you and your group.
Guided Snorkel Tour:
After the guides get you comfortable and they are comfortable with you they will give you a tour in the ocean, showing you all the beautiful aquatic life and fish. They’ll also capture some of those memories on video!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :413 Divers, Ventana Al Mar Carr. 115 KM 12.9, Rincon, Rincón 00677, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.