Corcovado and Floresta - by Corcovado train (with tickets, guide and transfers)
20 minute train ride to fully appreciate the Tijuca Forest, which is considered the largest urban forest in the entire world. It represents 7% of the territory of the entire city! It's a breath and that alone makes the trip worthwhile.
Contemplate the views of the city and the imposing statue of Christ, this beautiful monument of Christ with open arms, now one of the new seven wonders of the world!
From there, you can see most of the city, the entire southern area and even Niteroi. A unique view that will surprise you. You will have about 40 minutes to see all sides and views of Corcovado and take pictures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Corcovado Train Tickets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer
What's excluded :
- Extra personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Maracana
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer, Estrada Redentor - Alto da Boa Vista Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
Have an unforgettable day in the wonderful city with a walk through the rainforest en route to the statue of Christ the Redeemer.
Little train through the Tijuca forest
Christ the Redeemer statue
View from Corcovado Hill
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Av. Pres. Castelo Branco, Portao 3 Portao 3 - Maracana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20271-130 Brazil
Have an unforgettable day in the wonderful city with a stop in front of Maracanã Stadium
Quick stop in front of Maracanã Stadium for photos
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Av. Princesa Isabel, 370 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22021-010, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point in the hotel lobby
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.