Corcovado National Park One Day Tour
Daily departures from San Jose and Manuel Antonio. Harboring an extraordinary variety of animals, some of which are threatened or endangered species. Be on the lookout for elusive jungle cats like jaguars and ocelots. Enjoy the chatter of the many species of monkeys as they scamper through the trees. Corcovado is home to the Jaguar and whales in its waters.
Includes: Guide, light breakfast, Entrance fee to Corcovado, boat trips, lunch box, fruits, natural drinks.
• Experience the rich biodiversity of Corcovado National Par
• Spot dolphins and sea turtles during your boat ride along the Pacific Coast to the San Pedrillo Ranger station. Your Corcovado Expeditions bilingual and naturalist guide will lead a 3-hour hike through the primary and secondary forest, locating and explaining the extensive rainforest wildlife and flora.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Parque Nacional Corcovado Peninsula de Osa, Carate, Corcovado National Park Costa Rica
Your adventure to Corcovado National Park Tours begins with your early morning van ride from San Jose City or Manuel Antonio area to Sierpe River. Light breakfast on the bus.
Then we will board a boat for a 75-minute ride through one of the largest mangrove swamps in the world. This gives you an opportunity to see all of the animals that inhabit this fascinating ecosystem.
• 4:30 AM Pick up in San Jose from the hotels
• 6:30 AM. Pick up in Manuel Antonio from the hotels
• 8:30 AM – Arrival at Sierpe to take the boat
• 8:40 AM – Start of the tour on boat through the Terraba – Sierpe mangrove to San Pedrillo Station
• 09:40 AM – Start of the hikes at the entrance of Corcovado Park
• 12:30 -13:30 PM – Lunch box in the park
• 13:30 – 14:00 PM – Start hike to the waterfall
• 16:00 – 16:15 PM – Arrival to Sierpe
• 16:30 PM – Return to San Jose
• 18:30 PM – Arrival to Manuel Antonio to the hotels.
• 21:30 PM – Arrival to San Jose to the hotels.
Departure Point :Holiday Inn San Jose-Aurola, 5th Avenue 5th Street, El Carmen, San José, 10101, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour will have a maximum capacity of 50% of visitors. Our shuttle will pick you up at your hotel
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Tour will have a maximum capacity of 50% of visitors. Our shuttle will pick you up at your hotel
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.