Cordoba Mosque Cathedral, Jewish Quarter and Synagogue Tickets Included
Visit the amazing Mosque Cathedral, the marvelous Jewish Quarter, full of life and shops, then the square of the great Maimoinides including the secluded Synagogue. Let you conduct by our expert, official guide and discover the best of Cordoba.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Tour inside the Mosque Cathedral
- Jewish Quarter and Synagogue Guided Tour
- Official Guide
- Entry Ticket to Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
- Entry/Admission - Jewish Quarter (Juderia)
- Entry/Admission - Sinagoga
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
Visit the incredible Mosque Cathedral with its forest of columns. It is one of the most important islamic buildings in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jewish Quarter (Juderia), Cordoba Spain
Córdoba's old Jewish quarter (Juderia in Spanish) consists of a fascinating network of narrow lanes, more atmospheric and less commercialized than in Seville.
The Jews were established in Cordoba in Roman and Visigothic times. Under Arab rule after the 8th century, Jewish life and intellectualism flourished.
The historic center was, in 1984, as a whole declared a world heritage site by UNESCO.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sinagoga, Calle Judios 20, 14004 Cordoba Spain
The Synagogue of Cordoba is the only Jewish temple existing in Andalusia and one of the three in Spain.It is decorated in mudejar style and it is located in the Jewish District.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza Campo Santo de los Mártires, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Departure Time :11:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- It is advisable to wear comfortable shoes
- It is advisable to stay at meeting point 10 minutes before starting hour
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Mosque Cathedral Directorate Management may decide, in rare eventualities, to close the monument for a certain force majeure concerning Town Hall events beyond our will. This possibility may occur after customers purchased the activity. In this case, if customers accept to do the trip without the visit of the Mosque we can arrange a partial refund. If customers want to renounce we will arrange a full refund.
- Kindly leave us a mobile phone number (local contact in Cordoba) with complete country code, in case we have last minute communications
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is not suitable for people with deambulating problems or reduced mobility
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.