Cordoba private tour from Granada for up to 8 persons including the great Mosque
On this private day trip from Granada city to Cordoba and the Arabic Mosque, you will experience the charm and delights of Cordoba.This ancient city was long ago the capital of Spain during Moorish times and the largest city in Europe.
With our private local Cordoba guide, we will visit the impressive Arabic Mosque,giving you an insight into Cordoba's past and history.The Mosque at the time was the largest in the world and after the conquest by the Christians, a Cathedral was built right in the middle of the Mosque! Afterwards, we will visit the ancient, narrow, winding streets of the Jewish Quarter, the Synagogue and the Roman bridge.. (approx 2 hours)
You will have plenty of free time to explore Cordoba even further and enjoy lunch (not included)
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up from your accommodation in Granada city
- Entrance tickets to the Mezquita and sygnagogue
- Private Mercedes Minivan from Granada city
- Private local Cordoba guide for 2-hour tour
- Private transportation excusively for your group
- Start time can be flexible
- free time in Cordoba
- Entry/Admission - Cordoba Escape
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cordoba Escape, Calle Alcala Zamora 14, 14006 Cordoba Spain
Private tour of the Amazing Cordoba with private English speaking official guide to give you a wonderful insight of the history and culture of this spectacular place. / / Cordoba was once one of the greatest cities of the medieval world, even challenging Constantinople with its extraordinary palaces and mosques – the grandest of which, the Mezquita, is still one of the wonders of Europe. Now, the city is smaller than its Andalusian neighbors such as Granada and Seville, which in a way makes it far more appealing and charming.
The main attractions are easily accessible on foot, wandering among the squares of the old town, the narrow streets of the ancient Jewish quarter, Cordoba is renowned for its extensive selection of tapas bars, where you’re as likely to be surrounded by locals as tourists. Extremely hot in the summer, Cordoba’s climate is at its best in autumn and spring.
The most important feature of Cordoba is the Mezquita (Mosque) which after the re-conquest of Andalusia by the Christians, a Renaissance cathedral was constructed rather unusually and open plan in the center of the Mosque.The Roman Bridge over the River Guadalquivir offers the opportunity to walk across and gaze back for a terrific view of the medieval town of Cordoba.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels and accommodation in Granada cityStarting time can be flexible to suit your needs.Airports
- Federico García Lorca Granada Airport, Ctra. de Málaga, 18329 Chauchina, Granada, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.