Cordoba: Private Transfer IN or OUT in Upscale Vehicle with Professional Driver
Book this transfer and do not stress once you arrive in Cordoba or when you need to get to the train station.
Your private driver will be waiting for you at the train station so you avoid waiting in line to take a taxi after a long and tiring journey. If you choose to be picked up at your hotel, your transfer will take you door-to-door so you take your train in time.
Your driver will pick you up very punctual in a nice comfortable high-end vehicle (Mercedes) and you will head to your destination right in time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pick-up/Drop-off service
- Private professional driver
- Private transportation in a high-end vehicle
What's excluded :
- Please when booking specify your pick-up details (train station, train arrival details) and drop-off address so we can arrange all the details for your transfer.
Departure Point :
Your private driver will pick you up at Cordoba train station or at your accomodation in the city centre.
OtherGlorieta Tres Culturas, s/n, 14011 Córdoba, Spain
Return Detail :Córdoba, Spain - Your private driver will drop you off at the train station or at your accomodation in the city centre
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.