Cordoba private trip from Marbella or from Malaga
Book your trip to Cordoba from Costa del Sol. City of 3 cultures: Muslims, Jews and Christians in the Middle Age. Delight yourself visiting the Cathedral-Mosque, the Jewish quarter, the synagogue and much more. Discover the historical centre of Cordoba, declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly for groups over 10 pax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Sinagoga
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos, Pl. Campo Santo de los Martires, 14004 Cordoba Spain
Your tour guide will meet you at your arrival to Cordoba.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Historic Centre of Cordoba, Cordoba Spain
Start wandering along its Jewish quarter, while learning to stories, legends and important facts about Sephardi Jews from the hand of your tour guide
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sinagoga, Calle Judios 20, 14004 Cordoba Spain
A stop will be done to visit its Synagogue with Moorish decoration (if it's open to public) and also a stop will be done to have a look at the craft market.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
Then visit the Cathedral – Mosque. Be delighted by the different enlargements of the construction of the mosque and the Christian interventions, from the conquest of Cordoba by the king Ferdinand III in 1236 a.C. Discover all the materials used by Muslims and the main chapels, paintings and esculptures made by Christians.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Triunfo de San Rafael (Puerta del Puente), Plaza del Triunfo, 14003 Cordoba Spain
At the end of the visit, you will have free time for lunch or shopping before going back to the starting point.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Malaga Airport, Malaga Spain
- Malaga port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Email address is required at time of booking for all participants
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to Covid-19, an audio streaming is provided with the use of your own smartphone – via mobile network – and earphones. The tour agency has the badge “Andalucía Segura”. That means, that the company complies with the healthy-hygienic standards established by the World Health Organization and also by the Spanish government.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.