Cordoba Small-Group Day Tour from Seville
During this day tour you'll discover the historic treasures of Cordoba, one of the most beautiful cities in Andalusia. Learn about the Kingdom of Al-Andalus and visit monuments that stand as landmarks to the city’s Islamic and Christian past in the Mezquita, the Jewish quarter, and the Synagogue. Afterward, stop at one of the many refreshing bars in the old town, visit the alley of flowers and surprise your palate with inspiring local dishes such as salmorejo or eggplant with honey.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Comfortable AC car
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Insider tips
- Private guided tour of the monuments available as extra add-on
- Entry/Admission - Not Just a Tourist
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
- Entry/Admission - Córdoba Synagogue
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to any other monuments except for the Mosque
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jewish Quarter (Juderia), Cordoba Spain
Let your guide lead through the maze of coloured streets and into flowered courtyards whilst you soak up the intertwining history of cultures and religions that Cordoba holds.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Not Just a Tourist, Plaza de Rosa de Pasion 4, 41009 Seville Spain
Our guides will take you through the streets of Cordoba, to their favourite places and must-see stops. You will learn about life in this Andalusian city and its cultural and historical importance.
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Roman Bridge, Av. del Alcazar, s/n Across Guadalquivir River, 14003 Cordoba Spain
Walking across this bridge is truly a step back in time, picture life back in the 1st Century BC whilst marveling at modern day Cordoba.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
Get lost under the pillars of the Mezquita and follow your guide through this beautiful example of Moorish architecture, that is now the Cathedral!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Córdoba Synagogue, Calle Judíos, 20, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
The Jewish history of the this city can not be forgotten. Visit the 1315 Synagogue nestled in the Old Town.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pickup will be at your hotel or at a nearby location if we cannot reach your hotel by car.Departure Point: Your hotelDirections: Contact the local supplier to confirm exact pick up timeDates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private tour available for a supplement
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Tour can be customized according to your preferences
- Kids under 5 will also be charged
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- If there are children in the booking, please state the age of the child.
- Most travelers can participate
- Masks and gloves will be worn by drivers and guides and hand sanitiser available
- Vehicles will be thoroughly disinfected before use
- All tours are small group and social distancing will be practiced as best possible. Private tours are available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.