Corfu Private Tour with Greek Souvlaki Lunch and Transportation
Immerse yourself in the flavours and culture of Corfu town on this 6 hour private tour (including transportation). Start by exploring the famous Palaiokastritsa beach and the Monastery. Stroll through the narrow streets of Old Corfu Town and taste the unique extra virgin Olive Oil of Corfu, local fruit named "kumkuat", local sweets and taste the elegant wine of a limited production winery.
A famous “Greek Souvlaki” lunch with Greek salad is also included!
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop-off in Corfu City Center or Corfu Cruise Port
- Professional and experienced driver/guide
- Olive oil tasting, sweets tasting and wine tasting
- Bottled water
- Greek Souvlaki lunch in local tavern
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Wine and gifts from the winery shop
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palaiokastritsa, Palaiokastritsa, Corfu, Ionian Islands
Your chauffeur will drive you to Palaiokastritsa one of the most famous beaches in Corfu with turquoise waters
and breathtaking views.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Monastery of Saint Paraskevi, Palaiokastritsa 490 83 Greece
Monastery of Saint Paraveskevi. You will visit the Monastery and/or you can take a boat trip to the hidden caves of Palaiokastritsa.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Corfu Town, Corfu Town, Corfu, Ionian Islands
After a quick “Souvlaki” lunch in a traditional Greek Taverna, finally your chauffeur will ride you to Old Corfu Town, the diamond of the Ionian Sea. You will have about 40 minutes to 1 hour of free time to enjoy your lunch or walk through the beautiful narrow streets with the Greek-Venetian-British and French architecture style.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off can be in your hotel or accommodation in Corfu City Center or in Corfu Cruise Port. 20 minutes of waiting time included.Ports
- Corfu Port Authority Company, Eth. Antistaseos 24, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.