Corfu Private Yacht Cruise
Visiting Corfu for holidays and have time to explore the beautiful coastline?
A private daily cruise is a perfect option for you.
We can offer you a very personalized experience visiting the most beautiful spots.
Our captain is at your disposal to ask for any route change and make your sea excursion absolutely personalized.
Our Yachts can take up to 10 persons on a Daily cruise.
Suitable for all ages.
We offer 4 cruise options.
option A : 4 hour cruise from 10:00 to 14:00 or 16:00 to 20:00
option B : 8 hour cruise from 10:00 to 18:00
option C : 12 hour cruise from 10:00 to 22:00
option D : 3 hour sunset cruise from 18:30 to 21:30
Snacks / Wine , beer and soft drinks / Water / Beach towels / Snorkeling equipment / Fishing rods / Noodles / Captain / Insurance coverage / Fuel.
per adult from
3 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private tour
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Corfu, Corfu, Ionian Islands
Starting our Cruise from the Marina at 10 in the
morning ,we head towards the old town of Corfu and the two fortresses.
Sailing along to the old fortress we will arrive to the Garitsa bay looking at the south side of the fortress and a part of the city.
Garitsa bay is a natural ancorage where super yachts drop ancor.
Mouse island will be the next site to see where we can stop for a while, giving you the chance to photoshoot landing airplanes flying above us.
Our next stop is Vido island where we can enjoy swimming and relaxation on the crystal clear waters.
Lazareto island will be the second swim stop if the selected cruise duration is 4 hours.
Sailing to the north east coast line of Corfu with various swim stops at spots only a boat can take you and the chance to stop at a seaside restaurant for lunch before returning at the marina at 6 in the afternoon is the itinerary if the selected cruise duration is 8 hours.
Leaving the far north east point where Kapareli light house is, only a mile from the Albanian city Saranda, we sail along south towards the town waiting for the golden hour and the sunset over the island and the town , the mesmerising colours of the sky is the best ending to a unique yachting experience if the selected cruise duration is 12 hours...
Departure Point :D-Marin Gouvia, Gouvia marina, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.